Saturday, July 08, 2006

The New York Times Shoot

A few weeks ago I was able to do my first food shoot for the New York Times at a wonderful restaurant in San Antonio called Le Reve. It sits above the River Walk with it's intimate dining room that seats about 30 people. The owners are Chef Andrew Weissman and his wife Maureen (she is expecting!) They are a sweet, happy couple that you can just tell they love what they do. The food dishes are just beautiful. I love photographing food, especially plates this pretty. It satisfies all my cravings!
The New York Times, pubished a few of the pieces, but here are some more of my favorites.












2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the NY Time shoot! these pictures are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Food becomes abstact paintings or sculptures. Theres no way I could eat such artwork!Well....maybe just one.....YFGM