Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Chrissy&Brad

The wedding was set at Laguna Gloria, I have to hand it to Chrissy and Brad, they have amazing taste! It was such a gorgeous event. Despite some really rainy weather all during the day, it stopped just in time for some photos and the ceremony. I felt like I was photographing Barbie and Ken, they are such an attractive couple. Everything turned out so wonderful with help from Denise at Soiree. I know the rain threw everyone for a loop! The flowers by Prive Floral were gorgeous. The food by The Catering Company of Austin was AMAZING, Simon Lee Bakery and their spectacular cakes. The guests then danced the night away to the sounds of Dysfunkshun Junkshun. All in all I would say everyone had a wonderful time. Thanks for everything and here are some of my favorites!








































No comments: