Saturday, April 26, 2008

[Nancy+Jon]

Nancy and Jon celebrated their wedding reception here in Austin at the UT Club. They were married in Hawaii (man! wish I could have been there for that one!) They had an amazing time and I saw a few pics and it looked fabulous! The reception was a great way to celebrate with all the family and friends that couldn't make it. Verbena did the flowers and they were gorgeous! The wonderful cake was done by Michelle’s Patisseries and amazing as always. I have to say that this post contains my most favorite ring shot to date! I love the story that Jon proposed to Nancy with a ring pop and they had them as favors for the guests. I also have to say congrats b/c the couple is expecting and I am sure that I will be seeing them for a family portrait before too long. Now the rest is history!























No comments: