Saturday, September 13, 2008

[Alicia + Rob]

ARUBA AGAIN!!!!!!! Yep you heard it right! Diana (of Diana M Lott photography) booked a wedding this past year to shoot in aruba. I took Diana on my last wedding there (Carisa and Ed) so so it was only fair! :) I had such a blast!!!! The ceremony was gorgeous and then we had a day after session which will be posted next! I did think Rob might kill us when we went offroading in the jeep but it was SO much fun and a part of the island we didn't get to see last year when we were there. We came across some amazing places!!! I can't wait to go back! Here are a few of my favorites! (Plus this it what it is like when a couple gives us some time to create some awesome portraits on the day of or in an after session!)















































No comments: