Friday, October 13, 2006

Celeste and Tim

September 30, 2006

So what do you get when you have identical twin groom and best man and several sets of twins, mixed with a gorgeous day! Lots of fun and an awesome wedding! I had the honor of photographing this couples wedding. What a great day! Barbara Hearn put this wonderful event together. I just fell in love with Celeste and Tim immendiately, they were so much fun and there was so much emotion. I shot way too much! I couldn't help myself. Thanks for having me!




































2 comments:

Heather said...

As a photographer these are amazing images, but as Celeste and Tim's friend they just leave me speechless. Wonderful work! Absolutely wonderful.

SMS Photography said...

thank you heather!
they are truely a wonderful couple!