Monday, October 23, 2006

Jamie and Brian's Texas Wedding

Jamie and I had a blast shooting her bridal session which you can see here. Chris from Mason Jar documented the day the day as well and always great to work with him! Jamie told a story of how they decided on some of the vendors that they used for their wedding. She said that when her and Brian came to meet with me I met them at my house and i was barefoot and had on toe rings (which i always have on and I love to be bare foot!), she said that we chatted and just hung out and then when they left Brian made the comment about my feet and said "She's hired!". :) I love that little story b/c it is how I feel best describes me and my relationships with my couples. I am laid back but I will get the job done! :) Thanks for sharing that story Jamie! It was nice to hear. It was a beautiful day at the Mariposa Ranch Inn in Brenham, Texas. A wonderful B&B with some Texas flare. Jamie and Brian had a great autumnal theme, with pumpkins and carmeled apples for treats for their guests. It was a beautiful day and I am so glad that I got to be a part of it! Thank you and Congratulations to the two of you! I love the shots of Jamie and Brian in the little chapel in the evening.






























No comments: