Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Texas Style Bridal with Jamie!!!!!
Oh my goodness this shoot was so fun! Jamie came into town, well Buda and then to Austin, for her shoot. She wanted something Texas-y, I think we achieved that. Chris from Mason Jar Productions came along and documented the shoot to be played at the wedding reception, that was COOL! Look below to see the video that was made. And to see more of Chris's amazing work, check him out here Mason Jar So we started in Buda and ended at the capitol and then a walk down the middle of Congress with cars honking and driving by. I like to live dangerously on shoots! HA! Thanks to everyone that was there, Jamie, you were an awesome model and I am looking forward to your upcoming wedding! Your sister in law and mom were great help! Thanks Chris for not making me look too ridiculous on the video! and Thank you to my awesome assistant Stacey that seems to put up with my craziness and is my mind reader on shoots! Here are some of my favorite shots from that shoot!























No comments: