Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Janet and Julie's Engagement

So this weekend Michael and I flew to Indianapolis to photograph Janet and Julie's Wedding. We got in on Friday and did a quick little engagement session around the area of the Indiana History Center where they held their ceremony and reception. It was awesome! I think some of my favorite engagement photos. I just love to see people in love and they truly have it. Their little quirks that they get and love about each other. It was wonderful and I am so thankful I got to be a part of it. Here are a few from the engagement session. I surprised them with a little slide show on the day of the wedding for them and their guests during the cocktail hour with these photos and more! I will share the wedding and reception photos later! To my little blog stalkers! :) With love and many thanks!
You two are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!












6 comments:

Janet & Julie said...

Stacy, your little blog stalkers are grinning from ear to ear! Thanks so much for capturing everything so beautifully. You and Michael are AMAZING and we love you!
J&J

Bobbi said...

A friend of Janet's emailed me a link to your blog to show off their engagement photos. These are INCREDIBLE! Great work...

~Bobbi

Kira said...

Hi Stacy ~ Janet tuned me into your blog last week and I've become a new stalker. Thanks so much for posting these precious engagement photos of my favorite couple :-)

~Kira

SMS Photography said...

thanks to all my new little blog stalkers!
for the kind words and greast moments. :)

Pam Holland said...

Stacy, your work takes my breath away and these two gorgeous women take my heart away. There are no words to describe what a pleasure it was to have you and Michael with us in Indy. I think I'll throw a 25th anniversary party just so we can fly you two up north again... as friends as well as photographers. Thank you so much for capturing the essence of such an important moment and exciting celebration. Can't wait to see the rest!
Pam

Katherine said...

Stacy - you did a fabulous job of capturing J&J's personalities, both seperately and as a couple. Amazing work!