Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Miss Yvonne

Well, I just have to say that I LOVE Yvonne! She is so fun and her mom ,Wendy, is the best! I photographed Yvonne and her fiance Aaron in Bastrop (you can see some of their images below) and it was great. So I knew this bridal was going to be fun. We went to Georgetown to Southwestern University, which is where Yvonne graduated from, to do the shoot. She even managed to be our little tour guide through the campus. Yvonne and I had a great time together, running around and taking photos. I think we were both exhausted after the shoot. We ended with a few shots of her and Molly, her dog, so cute! Here are some of my favorites and I have to say that this first one I love! Thanks again you two for everything!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacy, All I can say is WOW! These are fabulous! I viewed all of the photography on your site and enjoyed it immensley. I love your imagination, and the contrasts in your style. You go from serious to fun, sharp to hazy, etc. Yvonne (and all of us) will treasure your talent for a lifetime. Thanks from a proud Aunt!
Marshalla