Thursday, November 02, 2006

Farrah and Robert

Oct. 22, 2006

First off! I feel so honored to have shot this wedding, Farrah really wanted me to shoot it and they scheduled their wedding day to include me! How awesome is that! This super fun, energetic couple got married at the beautiful Texas Womens Federation. It was beautiful, the decor amazing! Christine Gerlach of Elite Weddings helped transform this space and as always such a joy to work with! After a beautiful sit down dinner the couple danced the night away with family and friends. I just love Farrah's huge smile and laugh and you can tell Robert absolutely adores her!
Congrats to the two of you and thanks for planning your day with me in mind!



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just got back from our honeymoon today and first thing I wanted to check was the inbox for any photos : ) Sure enough - there they were - wonderful Stacy!!! Can't wait to see more! ~Farrah and Robby