Thursday, November 02, 2006

Amber&David's Engagement

I immediately felt a connection when I met with Amber and was so excited when I found out they wanted me to shoot their wedding. I am even more excited now that I met David! What a great couple, they were so relaxed in front of the camera and you got to love it when a couple feels comfortable enough to let you do whatever and they were up for it! laying grass, hopping on rocks (which david loved, he's a geologist!) I had a great session with these two and here are some of my favorite pics! Now I just have to wait until the wedding in May of 2007!















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos--couldn't be happier. :)

Anonymous said...

I love these photos! You guys look so in love!

I can't wait till the wedding!

Love ya, Kelley

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Amber and David...I can't believe I said David. I especially liked the black and white nose rub and kiss on the neck pics. We are so very happy for the two of you!
Love,
Justin and Jaime