Wednesday, May 23, 2007

[Dawn + Adam]

So I am way behind on my blogging! This awesome couple got married April 7, 2007. I just have to mention that b/c of the story that follows... Adam and Dawn currently live in Florida and wanted to have a destination wedding of sorts. Adam's family is from Austin so it was a great getaway for the couple. Well, weather in Austin can be a little crazy, there is a saying if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes and it will change. So thinking that the weather would be pleasant and they would have an awesome outdoor wedding, it didn't quite turn out that way, instead it snowed! Yes, snowed in Austin in April. Snow is such a rare thing in Austin and then in APRIL! I personally think it is a sign of good luck! The wedding turned out wonderfully, a festive party of friends and family and tons of dancing. Here are a few of my favorites and I love the ring shot. Florida vs Texas!























No comments: