Wednesday, May 30, 2007

[JoAnn+Jason]

So this is one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever had the honor of photographing. Not only did I have so much fun with Jason&JoAnn on their engagement session but JoAnn and her mom and aunt and I had a blast on the Bridal Session! I knew this wedding would be fabulous! Christine from Elite Weddings did a fabulous job with this wedding, the details were spectacular! Coby Neal’s Flower Studio did a stunning job of arrangements of everything from pineapples to orchids. The Driskill Hotel in downtown Austin was the perfect place for this joyous occassion. The band was amazing and the guests danced the night away to big band sounds while a personnal cigar roller made perfect smokes for everyone. Then off with a petal send off. Thank you so much to the two of you and Christine for allwoing me to be apart of this truly special time! I hope you enjoy these, they are just a few of my favorites.






























No comments: