Wednesday, June 20, 2007

[Julia+Erin]

I absolutely loved Julia when we first met and was so excited when her and Erin decided to book with me. We had so much fun on the day of, Julia and Erin were so laid back and up for anything. There was a little rain but it didn't stop us from having a blast and jumping on a trampoline, yes, that's right! I also loved the cabin setting and what a gorgeous night it ended up being! Thanks so much for the laughs and the jumping!














So Stacey (my awesome assistant) and I decided to play on a trampoline we found near by! Yes, I look extremely dorky in these photos but i could not stop laughing. I seriously contemplated a trampoline in my back yard after this!




Then we got our couple to jump on the trampoline! So glad Stacey and I tested it before hand!
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looooove that shoe shot with the yellow flowers! And it looks like y'all had a blast on the trampoline...how fun!!

Stacy Cross said...

Great stuff here, Stacy! Your work is beautiful - love the colors and all the huge smiles!

SMS Photography said...

thanks ladies!
it was a super fun wedding and seriously when there is a trampoline it doesn't get much better!