Thursday, June 21, 2007

[Suly+Mark]

What an awesome wedding! Two ceremonies were held a catholic one and a Persian. I had not ever photographed a Persian ceremony and thought it was such a beautiful tradition and so happy and joyous. After both ceremonies were done, onto the dancing and boy was there dancing! I don't think I had ever seen so many people on a dance floor! Everything was spectacular and I was so honored to be a part of it! Congratulations you two!







































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reflection shot of the bride and bridesmaids is unbelievable!! I love it!

SMS Photography said...

thank you!
i think it will be my new front page image.
:)

Suly said...

wow stacy, i'm speechless!!! mark and i adore the pictures and can't wait to see more!!

The Shokrian Family said...

These pictures are amazing, classic, modern and beautiful! I'm impressed!

SMS Photography said...

suly,
i am so glad that you like them! i can't wait for you to see the rest. i am sure you are ready too!

and nina, thank you so much! i hope my style comes across that way, so what a wonderful compliment but we also have to thank the amazing couple for their impeccable taste! :)