Wednesday, July 25, 2007

[Sam+Travis]

I LOVE them!!!!!!! Their family and friends and everything about this couple! There are just those couples that you really bond with and this is one for me! Sam and I met over the phone, she does photography work in New Orleans and we had a great talk and it is always such an honor when another photographer wants to hire you for something so special as their wedding! Then I got to meet her for the first time at her bridal session just a few days before her wedding and she said those magical words "I'll do whatever for the shoot!" Those are magical words for a photographer to hear! She has this grace and beauty about her I just loved it! Here is the link to her bridal Sam’s Bridal Session. I was so excited to meet Travis and what a wonderful celebration it was! The best part of the day (while there were so many!) was the second line! They left in true N.O. fashion with a band in lead and waving hankies as they left. I got so choked up! It was such a joyous occasion for everyone, the start of a new life for the wonderful couple! That is what I wish to you may your second line, laughter and love last forever!



































1 comment:

adoerr said...

Gorgeous photos! I can't wait to see more! I know Sammie was thrilled to have you there and from what I've sen you did a great job capturing their personalities and the special moments. Kudos!