Sunday, August 12, 2007

[Amanda+Carl]

When Amanda and her mom, Terri, and I first met it was a great little meeting, they left my house and about one minute later there was a knock at my door and they said "We talked about it on the way to the car and we want to hire you!" It was so cute! I felt right at home with Amanda and Terri at the meeting and on the day of Amanda's bridal session, they are like family! The day of the wedding was amazing ceremony was at Smith Chapel and the light was amazing. After the ceremony was over Carl and Amanda went to the back of the church to allow guests to clear the chapel and it was some sweet Carl gave Amanda a little foot massage! We took so photos around the gardens and then off to Shoreline for an awesome reception with lots of dancing, laughs and a HUGE cake! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of it!





































No comments: