Sunday, August 12, 2007

Thank you!!!!!

I take my job and business very serious and personal. I want to create unique moments for my couples and their families and friends. I want them to have a good time and for it to be more than a photoshoot. I want it to be a fun, unique experience for my couples and it is so wonderful when you get something like this! Thanks Erika, Regina's mom, for this so meaningful and beautiful comment, I had to post a thank you all on it's own. I look forward to meeting you in October too! Regina is a wonderful, beautiful woman and I am thrilled to be a part of this journey with all of you!
Don't get me wrong so many of my couples send me wonderful thank you's and kind words. And I am so grateful for all of those. I think this morning before I head out on a mini vacation, stressed to leave my business a little. That it was a great little pick me up! I seriously have the best job in the world!!!!!! :)

Quoting Erika...
'Hi,
I just wanted to mention how your shots bring out the true beauty which lies within each individual. I was breathless looking at Regina's pictures and was wondering if you had as much fun taking them as I had breathless moments looking at them and wishing I was there. Thank you for letting me feel that I was there dancing across the meadow with my Girl.
The mother of the soon to be bride.'

No comments: