Friday, March 28, 2008

[Kelly+Niel]

I booked with Kelly and Niel just a couple of months before their big day. And I am so glad that we found each other, well, thanks to Rachel and Jason (you’ll see their wedding photos online very soon!) It’s funny I have so many teachers as clients this year. I think it is such a great profession and I can’t wait to one day go back and teach but I have to say I am pretty happy where I am at right now so it will be sometime before I teach again. The ceremony was held at Chapel Dulcinea
Which is a great little place in the hill country and perfect for intimate gathering weddings. One of the more important things to both Kelly and Niel was to make sure that they got some cool photos of the two of them together to document their day. SO we did just that! After the ceremony guests went to Ruby Ranch for some great BBQ and cake from one of my favorite bakers Michelle’s Patisseries. Congratulations to the two of you!







hey not everyone loves a wedding!














anticipation





































No comments: