Sunday, May 11, 2008

[Cheryl+Rob]

I love where Cheryl and Rob were married, at Kali Kate in Buda (or very south Austin). Plus I had a great time getting to know Cheryl and Rob through this part of their lives. It was such a sweet ceremony and wedding reception. Flowers done by my one of my favorites Rose Hip Flora and the super fun cake done by Matty Cakes. It was a great day with absolutely beautiful weather. I really appreciate the extra time that Cheryl and Rob allowed us to get some awesome shots as the sun was setting! Here are some of my favorites.









This was this little guys look when he first saw Cheryl! And it was so cute!



































2 comments:

DCM Photography said...

Another great wedding. I love your work.

Leah said...

Awesome Job! Just discovered you, your work is incredible!! I want to be just like you when I grow up:)!