Monday, May 05, 2008

[Darien+John]

YAY! Their wedding is less than a month away and I can't wait! We have officially hit busy wedding season and it is awesome! Darien got my name from a bride that I photographed her wedding last year! (Thanks to Kristin and Brian for the recommendation!) I love the way Darien and John met and I hope that it is ok to share this story :) Darien went on a blind date and flew to Dallas to meet the guy. On the way back from what does not sound like a great date she sees this guy in the airport (John steps in!) They start talking, sit next too each other on the plane from Austin to Dallas and well, the rest is history. They hit it off and now are being married! They are so cute and in love. I am so excited to be working with them!
Here are some of my favorites from the session!





















No comments: