Wednesday, August 27, 2008

[Erin+Michael]

Yes, I know I am completely behind on my blog! I am in catch up mode now. Over the last month I have been out of the country (shooting a wedding with my great friend Diana), then to North Carolina (shooting with my great friend Heather) and then To the Love Addict workshop in Dallas taught by the fabulous Kelly Moore! So be sure to keep checking back for a bunch more posts to come! Ok, back to this wedding. Thank you to Becky Brock with Something to Celebrate for referring me! I love to shoot at Laguna and so it is always great to get out there. Cakeism did the super cool (and yummy) cake! Melanie with Last Petal did an amazimg job with the flowers! I had such a a great time photographing this wedding, come one! anyone that busts out moustaches, crazy hats and boas, you know it will be a good one. We snuck away to the capital after the wedding for a few photos downtown.
Thanks so much and Congrats!








































No comments: