Wednesday, August 27, 2008

[Hillary's Bridal]

What are the best things a couple can say to you as a photographer....I trust you and do what ever you like! YES! Those words are magical to us. It is so wonderful when couples get your style and aren't afraid to just roll with it. I loved Hillary and Jared's engagement session so when Hillary said the only thing she really wanted in her shoot was to be photographed in a Laundry mat, well, my heart melted! I had such a great time running around town and getting some great shots. I can't wait to post some from their wedding. I love this alley way we discovered and just happened upon. One of the cool things about not really having an agenda for the shoot just where ever the light looks cool, that's where we were. Thanks so much for the trust and be on the look out for more!






































2 comments:

DCM Photography said...

Those are some seriously fun bridals! Awesome job.

mvjensen said...

wow, this is great... the fish face is my fav !!!