Tuesday, October 21, 2008

[Dina+Atila]
What a beautiful couple and a great wedding! It was held at one of my favorite venues, Austin 71. Dina and Atila are so sweet together and you can really see it come through in these photos. I love all the details that they put together to make their day so special. It was very classic and beautiful, like something out of a Martha Stewart magazine. Plus there was a traditional ceremony and then an Afghani ceremony followed. It was very cool and I always love seeing the mix of traditions that can come together. Here are a few of my favorites. It is a big post but so much happened and I couldn't resist!
The awesome vendors that made this event so fabulous!
Caterer Word of Mouth
Florist Verbena
Cake Coco Paloma








































































1 comment:

DCM Photography said...

Love the rings on the figs! Cool to see Bonnie too, she was the officiant at the first wedding I ever shot. Beautiful work as always!