Thursday, October 09, 2008

[Melissa+Jeff=WED!!!!!]

Ok, I had a really hard time narrowing down the images for the blog! This couple is SO cute. They were extremely happy and giggly all through the day and I love that in my couples! I have to thank my great friend Vanessa with Photography by Vanessa, for recommending me (she is a long time friend of Jeff's and she actually just wanted to attend a wedding rather than shoot (she's so weird :). We could not have been a better fit. I love Mercury Hall and I am a little selfish, it is so close to my house which I love (I heart South Austin). I also loved all the details that these guys had, everything from the place cards, the cake and floral! Plus I couldn't decide on my favorite ring shot so I posted two. :) I have to thank all the amazing vendors Bethany with 36th St. Events for their awesome coordinating, Crave Cateringmade AMAZING food, Visual Lyrics did the beautiful floral and of course the fabulous cake was made by none other than Michelle’s Patisseries. Thanks so much to all of you!











































No comments: