Wednesday, November 26, 2008

[Lindsay+Jon]

I had the pleasure of shooting Lindsay and Jon's session in DC!!!!! It was so much fun! Stacey (my associate photographer and awesome friend!) flew out with me and we made a mini vacation of it. We ran all over DC, starting in Dupont Circle, where they live, all the way to Chinatown and ending in the Metro escalator. We wanted to incorporate the city as much as possible and I think we did just that. :) They are such a cute couple, I smiled the whole time I was editing their session. Thank you guys for flying me out there! It was so great to hang out with you both and get to know you guys better. I can't wait for the wedding in August.





































1 comment:

Hollie Rouse said...

Wow, Stacy. These are amazing. I just had to post something to let you know. You've been such an inspiration to me. I love your work.

Hollie
aka: the one you went to high school with :o)