Friday, April 24, 2009

Emily + Danny = E-session

So I had an awesome time with Emily and Danny on their shoot. We booked awhile back and just hit it off. They are super sweet and in L-O-V-E! We did their session down on south Congress and Hudson (the super cute puppy you see in these upcoming photos) accompanied us! He is adorable and I WANT him to be the ring bearer or something! I am a HUGE dog fan so I love it when my couples incorporate their life and "babies" in their photos. Since they are getting married at the Long Center, we decided to head down there to end our shoot with it all lit up! Their wedding day is going to be spectacular! City in the background, super modern (mixed with some vintage pieces of the old building that stood before) will make a grand backdrop for their wedding!!!!! So now I just wait patiently for bridals and the wedding..... until then! Enjoy these!























1 comment:

emily and danny said...

OMG Stacy I love them!!! I can't wait to see the rest!! You are incredible and I can't wait for bridals in June and the WEDDING in July!!! YAY! :) -emily