Wednesday, November 28, 2007

[Elizabeth+Dan]

What can I say about this couple, they are just amazing! So much fun, so kind and family and friends to match! They live in NY but married here at Laguna Gloria. It was an amazingly beautiful wedding and Christine and the other girls from Elite Weddings made the whole thing come together so wonderfully!! And I always enjoy working with them! Merveille Florist did an amazing job with the flowers. Creative Creations made teh amazing food. And last but not least Michelle’s Patisseries made the amazing cakes that were so delicious! I was so excited to be a part of this whole event so thank you so much for having me along and here are just a FEW of my favorites (I could have filled my whole blog with the wedding!)














































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These turned out BEAUTIFUL! I love the pictures and everything turned out so perfect- thank you for dong such a fabulous job capturing the evening. It was as much fun as I had hoped for!