Thursday, November 29, 2007

[Jennie+Chris]

As soon as I met with this couple I SO hoped that they would want me as their wedding photographer!!!! We had the best meeting and we have really similar personalities, they are laid back, fun, cool and up for anything in photos! (boy that sounded like I was tooting my own horn there too...) Chris plays in an Irish band (and I am so bad I forgot the name! tell me Jennie and I will put it in here. :) Jennie is a teacher and is the teacher of one of my best friends daughter. The photo shot was perfect and quite an excursion! We ran all over town but we got some amazing shots and the light was perfect! The dogs were...well dogs and super cute! I had the best time and I LOVE so many photos from the session!!! So here are some of my favorites!
























No comments: