Wednesday, November 07, 2007

[Lorie+Jesse]

I love them!!!!!! They are so much fun and so sweet!!!! When we first met at our meeting I was hoping they thought we clicked as much as I felt, guess so! :) So I was very excietd for their wedding to come around and at one of my favorite places, Villa Antonia! It was a gorgeous night, sunset ceremony and then we had some awesome light for some portraits afterwards! Then off to dinner and then dancing! It was so much fun, my main assistant, lil' stacey and I boogied a little bit too! :) Thank you guys so much for having me along and here are some of my favorites and it was so hard to narrow down!























This is so cute!!!!! Look at the flower girl and ring bearer in the left corner they wanted some kisses too!











Yes, he is holding handcuffs!!!!!










No comments: