Friday, January 30, 2009

[Sirena+Chris]

WOW! What a fun wedding! When Stacey and I met with Sirena and her mom, we just loved them! Sirena's mom said she wanted to dance all night, even if the couple was ready to go she would stay and party. :) My awesome neighbors, Eric and Deb, whom I have gotten to know well over the past couple of years, lead Sirena to me. You have seen Eric and Deb on my blog in family portraits with their adorable son Elliot. And Eric is responsible for the awesome house remodel that took place here. Thanks guys! I loved that we had a some extra time and hopped in my car to do some shots downtown. I love the parking garage we shot in, it is one of my favorite places. Then off to the reception and I do have to say it was one of my most memorable and favorite receptions! Everyone danced and got crazy! There are quite a few dancing photos on this post b.c it was SO much fun. Stacey and I even snuck a little dancing in. :) Congrats to you too! Hope the move to Saudi Arabia was good! Can't wait to see you two in June!



















































3 comments:

drikkeflaske said...

Oh.. *dreaming* I really like you're photos. They are amacing :)

DCM Photography said...

Very cool! The groom had blue shoes?? sweet!

Anonymous said...

I really like the one inside the limo. It's very soft and lovely!