Friday, December 12, 2008

[Monica+Lindsay]

What a cool couple! I had so much fun documenting them. I loved their engagement session, to view it click hereand had a blast at Monica's bridal, to view it click here! Their center pieces were made of concrete! They were molded to look like tree stumps and baskets, super cool (I even got one to keep!) The arrangements were done by Sharon Bright Floral which were very natural and set the mood perfectly. Beautiful cake done by Coco Paloma. Wedding and reception held at Wildflower Center. Wonderful food by Word of Mouth. And amazing music by Linnzi Zaorski, if you can see her live, check her out! ANd last but not least Gina with Star Catcher Events pulled everything together! Congrats and here are some of my favorites! (Oh and I can't get enough of fields lately!!!!!


















































1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh wow!! I love everything about this wedding... especially the photography.

Very very well done. :)