Monday, March 02, 2009

Bretagne and Raymond

I have had an awesome start to the year with my first two weddings! Bretagne and Raymond were my second one for the year and I had a great time photographing it! I love these two, they are such true Austinites and of course I am a bit partial to that. Plus they are just one of those couples, that just makes you feel like family. They had an intimate ceremony with just close family and a few friends and then reception followed at Austin Club. BUT! in between the two events, we had an hour to go take some fun shots. Bretagne's grandfather owns a sheet metal shop down on 7th street so we headed over there to take some shots as a surprise for her grandfather! I hope he loves these as much as I do! Here are some of my favorites, I had such a hard time narrowing down my favorites for this post!



























































2 comments:

DCM Photography said...

Those are great Stacy. I really like their cake. Looks like a fun couple.

Unknown said...

I love this dress! It was among the finalists when I was choosing mine. Lovely. :)