Friday, March 13, 2009

Kelly + Seth

I know, I know! This is a huge post but I love this couple they are so cute and sweet and super fun details that Denise with Soiree put together, it was just really hard! The wedding took place last weekend at the Wildflower Center, which is one of my favorite places to shoot, gorgeous scenery at every turn. Denise sent me an email one day and said I have a couple that I think would be perfect for you! She was right. Kelly, Seth and I spent a few hours together when we photographed their engagement session and just got along like we were old pals. I loved all the details and the aubergine and navy colors, tied together so seamlessly. It was overcast but that was fine with us, it made for some cooler weather, which had been warmer during the week, even given the early month of March. I have to say everything went smooth and once again gotta love the coordinators! Kelly and Seth, thank you so much for allowing me to do what I do and here are my favorites from the day! A special thanks to all the vendors, these guys all rock and I am so lucky to work with them quite frequently!

Vendors:
Coordinator: Denise with Soiree
Floral: Tina with Prive Floral
Caterer: Primizie
Makeup: Nisa Nicole
DJ: Josh with Penguin Entertainment






































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding! Love the great variety in your shots - portraits, details, excitement! Great job with this wedding. :)

SMS Photography said...

Thanks Allison!!!!