Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Showin' some lovin'!!!!

So the fabulous Grey Likes Weddings picked up some of my weddings AND has added to her awesome blogroll call, the ever impressive 'fashionista vista', one of my most favorite brides, to be a guest host on her blog. Ok, here is all the scoop... first off. Grey Likes Weddings has amazing inspiration boards for all those new brides trying to pick out their colors and decide on styles. She has amazing taste and I LOVE her guest bloggers (ok, I am a bit biased). She also features REAL weddings that are trend setting and just down right beautiful. Here are some inspiration boards that I think are awesome and here are some links to weddings and other things she has written about on her blog. Once again I am so honored to be a part of her blog!

CHECK EVERYTHING OUT!!!!!!

Heather and Mike in Grey Likes Weddings

Kate’s Bridal in Grey Likes Weddings

Kate as Fashionista Vista on GLW blog

These are some inspiration boards from her blog, not my photos.


No comments: