Thursday, May 28, 2009

[Jessica + Caz]

Where to begin! Jessica and Caz were married a couple of weeks ago out at the Wildflower Center which is one of my favorite locations! Everything is in bloom right now and still cool enough for dancing under the stars on a Texas night. I met Caz and Jessica about a year ago and had the pleasure of getting to know them through engagement sessions and emails and was just really looking forward to their wedding day. Of course it was fun and perfect! They have a tight nit group of family and friends that kept Stacey and I laughing all night long with jokes or dance moves. Peonies adorned the tables, which is my favorite flower, mixed with a Cape Cod feel. Jessica's family lives up there, so you will see the tie below with little whales on it for that reason. Thank you guys for being so laid back and fun to work with. For trusting me to stand in tall prickly grass and I am sorry about that cricket that landed on you Caz, you handled it like a man though! So here are some of my favorites!!!

Vendors:

Venue: Wildflower Center
AMAZING FOOD: Kurant Events
Cake: Michelle’s Patisseries
Florist: Petal Pushers












































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica!! Your pictures are fabulous! Thank you for sending the link! You looked amazing...but the real deal is that you are gorgeous and you made my job as your makeup artist a little like "cheating"!!!!
Have a fabulous life and I hope we meet again!
Christy Edlin